From his early days as the iconic Ziggy Stardust, to his final days before his sudden passing, ‘Legacy’ brings you the best material from Bowie’s star-studded career.
Music, art and fashion would not be in the place it is today without the seminal influence of David Bowie. Tying together David Bowie’s biggest hits from his Ziggy Stardust era into his final years, ‘Legacy’ encompasses the inspiration and revolutionary energy that made Bowie’s groundbreaking music, typified by reinvention and visual presentation, his music was massively influential on popular culture.
Not only is ‘Legacy’ the ultimate Bowie collection, but it also features a previously unreleased mix of his renowned song ‘Life On Mars?’. With a more orchestrated and cleaner mix, this unreleased version was mixed by Ken Scott the original producer of the track.
The album charted at 41 in a list of the UK’s top 2018 albums, whilst AllMusic gave it 4.5 stars out of 5, noting that the compilation is made specifically with Bowie’s legacy in mind.
Vinyl Weight: 180g
Original Release Year: 2016
- Let’s Dance (2014 Remaster)
- Ashes to Ashes (2014 Remaster)
- Under Pressure (2011 Remastered Version)
- Life on Mars? (2016 Mix)
- Changes (2014 Remaster)
- Oh! You Pretty Things (2014 Remaster)
- The Man Who Sold the World (2014 Remaster)
- Space Oddity (2009 Remaster)
- Starman (Original Single Mix) [2012 Remaster]
- Ziggy Stardust (2012 Remaster)
- The Jean Genie (Original Single Mix) [2014 Remaster]
- Rebel Rebel (2014 Remaster)
- Golden Years (Single Version) [2014 Remaster]
- Dancing in the Street (Feat. Mick Jagger - 2014 Remaster)
- China Girl (Single Version) [2014 Remaster]
- Fame (2014 Remaster)
- Sound and Vision (2014 Remaster)
- Heroes (Single Version) [2014 Remaster]
- Where Are We Now?
- Lazarus (Radio Edit)