Click for larger image
The band’s classic fourth album from 1990, remastered and featuring an additional disc of 13 bonus tracks.
What’s the hook?
The 2CD set features the classic album remastered and repackaged, accompanied by ‘Further listening’ disc of master quality bonus tracks - including demos, extended mixes and remixes of tracks plus others created in the same period.
‘Behaviour’ was Pet Shop Boys’ fourth studio album, recorded largely in Munich, Germany at co-producer Harold Faltermeyer’s studio. The album was then completed at London’s Sarm West Studios, and was released in October 1990 – hitting number 2 on the UK Album Chart and going on to earn platinum certification.
The LP is seen by some as one of Pet Shop Boys’ most contemplative and moving records, and features the singles ‘So hard’, ‘How can you expect to be taken seriously?’ and their classic track ‘Being boring’. This ‘Catalogue’ release of ‘Behaviour’ features Further listening bonus tracks such as an extended mix of ‘Where the streets have no name (I can’t take my eyes off you)’ and an ambient mix of ‘Music for boys’ - both of which are previously unreleased on CD.
1. Being Boring
2. This Must Be the Place I Waited Years to Leave
3. To Face the Truth
4. How Can You Expect to Be Taken Seriously?
5. Only the Wind
6. My October Symphony
7. So Hard
9. The End of the World
1. It Must Be Obvious
2. So Hard (Extended Dance Mix) – 6:38
4. Being Boring (Extended Mix)
5. Bet She's Not Your Girlfriend
6. We All Feel Better in the Dark (Extended Mix)
7. Where the Streets Have No Name (I Can't Take My Eyes off You) (Extended Mix)
8. Jealousy (Extended Version)
9. Generic Jingle