The first anthology of Daft Punk’s music, Musique Vol. 1 1993-2005 looks at some of Daft Punk’s best hits since the beginning of their genre-defining career up until their third studio album Human After All.
What’s the hook?
Formed back in 1993, Daft Punk are a French electronic duo consisting of Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo. To this day they are still revered as one of the greats of house, electronic and dance music, and were pivotal on shining a light on the French progressive house scene. Their music continues to be used across adverts, films and games as well as continuing to collaborate with the world’s biggest current stars such as The Weeknd and Pharrell Williams. This anthology looks across some of Daft Punk’s biggest hits from the earlier part of their career, featuring tracks such as One More Time, Around The World, and Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
- Da Funk
- Around The World (Radio Edit)
- Revolution 909
- Rollin’ & Scratchin’
- One More Time (Short Radio Edit)
- Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
- Something About Us
- Robot Rock
- Human After All
- Scott Grooves - Mothership Reconnection (Daft Punk Remix Edit)
- Ian Pooley - Chord Memory (Daft Punk Remix)
- Gabrielle - Forget About The World (Daft Punk ‘Don’t Forget The World’ Mix)