50th anniversary edition of Bowie’s seminal album featuring a brand new mix by original producer Tony Visconti.
What’s the hook?
The vinyl will be randomly distributed worldwide with a mixture of hand-numbered labels; numbers 1 to 1969 on silver vinyl numbers and 1970 to 2019 on gold vinyl, with the remainder being black vinyl.
Released November 14th 1969, the sophomore effort from David Bowie was a big turning point from his 1967 debut. The album most famously introduces the character of Major Tom in ‘Space Oddity’ which would go on to be one of his most enduring classics.
The new mix of the album now features the title track of the boxset ‘Conversation Piece’ restored to the track listing in its initially intended position before it was originally dropped due to time constraints of vinyl.
- Space Oddity (5.20)
- Unwashed and Somewhat Slightly Dazed (6.18)
- Letter To Hermione (2.32)
- Cygnet Committee (9.28)
- Janine (3.21)
- An Occasional Dream (2.57)
- Wild Eyed Boy From Freecloud (4.50)
- Conversation Piece (3.11)
- God Knows I'm Good (3.16)
- Memory Of A Free Festival (7.14)