Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones (3CD)
A career-spanning compilation celebrating Madonna’s record 50 #1 Dance hits across four decades. Featuring an 8-panel CD case, 3CDs, 12-page booklet with single covers and track-by-track info on all 50 #1 singles.
Madonna made history once again when she topped the Dance Club Songs chart for the 50th time, making her the first and only recording artist to have 50 #1 hits on any single Billboard chart.
To celebrate this historic milestone, Madonna curated two new collections: FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE: 50 NUMBER ONES, a new 50-track collection that includes her favorite remixes of those chart-topping dance hits that have filled clubs worldwide for four decades, and an abridged 16-track version, simply titled FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE.
50 NUMBER ONES spans her entire dance chart reign with dozens of remixes by the world’s top producers. In addition to fan favorites, the collection also includes a selection of rare remix recordings, with more than 20 being officially released for the first time or making their commercial/digital debut.
Boasting more than 220 minutes of remixes, FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE: 50 NUMBER ONES flows in mostly chronological order, showcasing the many musical reinventions that made Madonna an international icon, from 1983’s “Holiday” to 2019’s “I Don’t Search I Find,” with remixes by some of the biggest and most influential DJs of all time including Shep Pettibone, William Orbit, Honey Dijon, and Avicii.
On several songs, Madonna is joined by other incredible artists, including Britney Spears (“Me Against The Music”); Justin Timberlake and Timbaland (“4 Minutes”); and Nicki Minaj (“Bitch I’m Madonna.”) Each remix was newly remastered for the collection by Mike Dean, who produced Madonna’s two most-recent studio albums, Rebel Heart (2015) and Madame X (2019).
Also highlighted is You Can Dance, Madonna’s first ever remix collection. Celebrating 35 years this year, You Can Dance has sold more than five million copies worldwide and is still the second best-selling remix album of all time. The collection also pays homage to “Everybody,” Madonna’s first single, celebrating its 40th Anniversary on 6th October. Madonna redesigned the album’s chronology by picking three edits from You Can Dance, including “Into The Groove”, “Everybody” and “Physical Attraction,” which reflects the underground club vibes that inspired her first recordings as a Sire artist.
Along with those rarities, this release also introduces versions that are seeing their first ever official release, including the “Alternate Single Remix” of “Keep It Together,” the “Offer Nissim Promo Mix” of “Living For Love,” and more.
- “Holiday” (7” Version) +
- “Like A Virgin” (7” Version)
- “Material Girl” (7” Version)
- “Into The Groove” (You Can Dance Remix Edit) +#
- “Open Your Heart” (Video Version) +
- “Physical Attraction” (You Can Dance Remix Edit) +#
- “Everybody” (You Can Dance Remix Edit) +#
- “Like A Prayer” (Remix/Edit)
- “Express Yourself” (Remix/Edit)
- “Keep It Together” (Alternate Single Remix) *+
- “Vogue” (Single Version) +
- “Justify My Love” (Orbit Edit)
- “Erotica” (Underground Club Mix)
- “Deeper And Deeper” (David’s Radio Edit) +#
- “Fever” (Radio Edit) +
- “Secret” (Junior’s Luscious Single Mix)
- “Bedtime Story” (Junior’s Single Mix)
- “Don’t Cry For Me Argentina” (Miami Mix Edit)
- “Frozen” (Extended Club Mix Edit)
- “Ray Of Light” (Sasha Ultra Violet Mix Edit) +#
- “Nothing Really Matters” (Club 69 Radio Mix) +
- “Beautiful Stranger” (Calderone Radio Mix)
- “American Pie” (Richard ‘Humpty’ Vission Radio Mix)
- “Music” (Deep Dish Dot Com Radio Edit)
- “Don’t Tell Me” (Thunderpuss Video Remix) +#
- “What It Feels Like For A Girl” (Above And Beyond Club Radio Edit)
- “Impressive Instant” (Peter Rauhofer’s Universal Radio Mixshow Mix) +#
- “Die Another Day” (Deepsky Radio Edit) +#
- “American Life” (Felix Da Housecat’s Devin Dazzle Edit) *+
- “Hollywood” (Calderone & Quayle Edit) +#
- “Me Against The Music” (Peter Rauhofer Radio Mix) + – Britney Spears feat. Madonna
- “Nothing Fails” (Tracy Young’s Underground Radio Edit) *+
- “Love Profusion” (Ralphi Rosario House Vocal Edit) +#
- “Hung Up” (SDP Extended Vocal Edit)
- “Sorry” (PSB Maxi Mix Edit) +#
- “Get Together” (Jacques Lu Cont Vocal Edit) +
- “Jump” (Axwell Remix Edit)
- “4 Minutes” (Bob Sinclar Space Funk Edit) + – feat. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland
- “Give It 2 Me” (Eddie Amador Club 5 Edit) +#
- “Celebration” (Benny Benassi Remix Edit)
- “Give Me All Your Luvin’” (Party Rock Remix) – feat. LMFAO & Nicki Minaj
- “Girl Gone Wild” (Avicii’s UMF Mix)
- “Turn Up The Radio” (Offer Nissim Remix Edit) *+#
- “Living For Love” (Offer Nissim Promo Mix) *+
- “Ghosttown” (Dirty Pop Intro Remix)
- “Bitch I’m Madonna”(Sander Kleinenberg Video Edit) +# – feat. Nicki Minaj
- “Medellín” (Offer Nissim Madame X In The Sphinx Mix) – Madonna and Maluma
- “I Rise” (Tracy Young’s Pride Intro Radio Remix)
- “Crave” (Tracy Young Dangerous Remix) - feat. Swae Lee
- “I Don’t Search I Find” (Honey Dijon Radio Mix)
* previously unreleased
+ available digitally for the first time
# available commercially for the first time